Tuesday



something EXTREMELY nice


I have a bad taste in my mouth equivalent to your crummy feeling, and I want to erase both like fucking immediately. Even at the indeterminate expense of not mollycoddling a friend. For example going out with you somewhere in the immediate future and possibly laughing enormously and with bigness. I'll tell you about the time I almost got arrested by the Serbian militia, and about how I almost died in the Gulf of Aqaba, and about an 8-year journey to the summit of a mountain overlooking Salzburg and how the sun rose and I blasted Dark Side of the Moon in a fine drizzle looking across the valley at Hitler's Obersalzburg. And then I'll tell you my Auschwitz joke. It's not really a joke, it's a true story about Walter Matthau's eulogy for Billy Wilder, but it's funny as all get out. And then I'll tell you about the time I was the last man standing at a wedding in southern Poland. And about retarded children in Brittany. And trying to watch the Superbowl in a small Italian town on a Sunday. I have enough to regale you for days and days. Weeks. Months. Years. But you have to be not too busy, obviously. Just say yes.



*

Yeah totally STOLE this.



No comments:

Post a Comment